Reservations, Costs, & Policies
Check-in and Check-out Times
- Check-in time: arranged with the proprietress.
- Check-out time: 11:00 a.m. unless other arrangements are made, or event activities have a different schedule.
Cost & Taxes
- Standard overnight stays are priced at $100 for single occupancy and $125 for double occupancy. For workshops or retreats, cost of packages are provided with event information.
- For rental of the home for special events or meetings, or other group gatherings, please contact the proprietress.
- Sales tax and lodging tax, as appropriate, are included in the given cost of the overnight stay, workshop/retreat or other event.
Deposits & Payments
- Reservations for rooms and registrations for workshops/retreats require a deposit of $50 (cash or check) per person, couple or event to hold your space unless other arrangements are made with the proprietress.
- Balance is due at check-out or end of event.
- Cash or checks only are accepted. There will be a $25 fee for returned checks.
- A full refund of the deposit will be offered if your room reservation or workshop/retreat registration is canceled more than 3 days before your stay or event attendance. If the reservation or registration is cancelled less than 3 days prior to the reserved date, please call the proprietress for the cancellation policy.
- The Octagon House is not suited to accommodate young children. Please inquire about older children.
- Pets are not allowed at the Octagon House.
- The Octagon House is non-smoking.
- Photos taken during events at the Octagon House may be used for promotion and information purposes such as the website or Facebook page. Please let the proprietress know if you wish to be excluded from posted photos.