Friday Evening & Saturday June 23 – 24, 2017
Topics & Projects
- Gather Ideas & How-To’s for container, window box or landscape gardens designed to attract Butterflies and Bees
- Explore how to Select & Care for Succulents and Ideas for Creative Succulent Accents
- Create Garden-Themed Art of outdoor or indoor use ~ Garden Flags, Scented Geranium Leaf Printing, Garden-Themed Coasters, Cement Leaf Accessory
- Ideas for your Porch or Outdoor Entertaining ~ shared at meal times
- Steve Danielson ~ Landscape designer and installer, constructed all the landscaping that surrounds the Octagon House today. His creative landscape style incorporates integrated gardens with the beauty and ambience of water features including fountains, ponds and streams. His designs often include features such as arches, pergolas, and private sanctuaries or outdoor living spaces. His work is featured in both residential and commercial properties in the Twin Cities, Red Wing and Wisconsin. His home gardens and pond in Maplewood have been featured twice on the Minnesota Water Garden Society tour.
- Nancy Wilhelmson ~ See “About the Octagon House Proprietress”